Welcome to Shenghua Chemical !
Talking about the "make-up" of the wall, there is a saying among the painters, "Seven putty and three paint, good paint still needs good putty", which directly points out the fact that putty powder plays an important role in the wall painting.
Now let's introduce the experience of putty powder.~
1. Not all heavy calcium powders are the same, stone density is different, grinding machines are different, humidity is different, the difference is very big!
2. Not every batch of calcined lime and calcium has the same effect.
3. The formula of white cement is different in winter and summer.
4. The strength of gypsum powder varies with the curing time of each batch.
5. Ordinary tile adhesive is not allowed to stick vitrified brick (or marble).
6. Composite cement is basically bulk cement.
7. Ordinary cellulose can't withstand the temperature of more than 40 degrees outside the wall in summer, and it loses its stickiness and water retention by hydration in half an hour.
8. The quality of HpMc cellulose can not be measured by tens of thousands of units strictly. Oxygen atoms on the hydroxyl and ether bonds of HPMC molecule can associate with water molecules to form hydrogen bonds, which can change free water into bound water, thus playing a good role in water retention.
9. Redispersible emulsion powder is the best modifier for cement.
10. The moisture content of heavy calcium powder must be less than 0.2%. The higher the moisture content, the shorter the storage time of finished putty.
11. The content of calcium hydroxide in grey calcium determines its quality.
12. Cement contains a certain amount of gypsum.
13. Cement firming requires enough water to hydrate and harden, so water-retaining substances and air humidity have a great impact on cement-based putty.
14. 821 putty powder contains a large amount of pre-hulled starch, which affects the life of the putty. It is easy to get mildewed by dampness and has a short life.
15. The higher the diatom content in diatom mud products, the rougher the surface of diatom mud, the higher the water absorption rate.
16. Adding color paste in the later stage of diatom wall coat can save the quantity of diatom products and reduce the stock and loss.
17. 821 produced with sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) reacts with water whose alkalinity (ph value) is greater than 8 or with lime-calcium or white cement of the same value.
18. Not afraid of grey calcium does not mean that it can be completely fused with grey calcium, but only slow and small reaction! This sentence should be changed to: the formula can be added grey calcium is really not afraid of grey calcium.
19. At present, some of the scales are set in kilograms instead of jin. We need to be careful, otherwise we will put half of the raw materials and other things on them.
20. Calcium ash and glue powder concentrate should not be mixed at the same time, they should be separated orderly.
21. Several powders of different proportions together, mixing time is not easy to be too long. The heavier the thing is, the later it goes down, the powdered glue concentrate needs to go down earlier, but not at the beginning.
22. Underground dust cannot be swept into the mixer, no matter how clean the ground is.
23. If the raw material in the mixer has black powder, don't take it to produce white products.
24. Mixer raw materials with sand can not produce products without sand.
25. Mixer raw materials with lime and calcium and gypsum powder can not be produced together by one mixer!
26. Not any lotion is suitable for 800 to over high-speed dispersion.
27. The whiteness of heavy calcium powder should be greater than 90 degrees, and the fineness should be greater than 325 meshes. It is more scientific to make putty powder.
28. Dry powder products after production need to be stored at least 15 centimeters from the ground (pallets).
29. Cement is prone to change when it is stored for more than one month, and lose strength when it is stored for three months. Once the agglomeration begins, it should be abandoned.
30. It's better not to produce putty powder in rainy days. It's not long to store. Air humidity above 85% is not suitable for storage and production of putty powder.
31. Heavy calcium powder (heavy calcium carbonate) has many nicknames: double fly powder, old powder, white stone powder, large white powder, calcite powder.
The strength and label difference of 32.325 cement and 425 cement can not be solved by adding a little more glue powder.
33. Calcium ash belongs to the active strong alkali substance, which can destroy (corrode) various cellulose and acid and alkali resistant glue powder for a long time.
34. Impurities often occur in white cement and lime-calcium, which affect the fineness of grinding and need to be screened.
Xinyang Suhenghua Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
Paint, Waterproof, Mortar, Technology, Equipment Professional Provider!
Company Address: No. 13, Nanhu Road, Xinyang City, Henan Province, China
Office Telephone: 0376-6335888 6338885
Waterproof construction 11 que...
Several common problems in the...
Difference between white cemen...
Brief introduction of Grouting...
Do you know about decorative p...
Year End Promotion Technical F...
Year end promotion machine!
Do you know dry hanging glue/ ...
What's the difference between ...
What are the uses of vitrified...